With AUTO PAY, you'll never have to write
another check for your REAL ESTATE TAXES. With AUTO PAY, funds
are withdrawn from your bank account and your taxes are paid
automatically. It's easy to do and hassle-free, and you won't
have to change your present banking relationship to take advantage
of this service.
- AUTO PAY is FREE.
- Fewer checks are used.
- Postage costs are reduced.
- No more late penalty because bills are
paid on time.
- Payments are always correct and on time.
- Bills are paid even when you are sick,
on vacation or traveling.
- Allen County Treasurer's Office will
inform your financial institution of the amount due.
- Your financial Institution will automatically
deduct that amount from your account.
- You will receive a tax bill indicating
the amount that will be automatically deducted from your
bank account as well as the date of the withdrawal.
- The amount due will be deducted from
your account on the final tax due date which is normally,
the third Friday in February and the second Friday in July.
- Contact the Allen County Treasurer's
Office at 419-223-8515.
- The agreement will remain in effect until
we receive written notification from you to cancel AUTO
- If your bank or account number should
change, it is your responsibility to notify the Treasurer's
- The Treasurer's Office must receive any
bank account changes prior to December 1st for the February
deduction and May 1st for the July deduction.
AUTO PAY made available
Allen County Treasurer's Office
Jim Link - Treasurer
PO Box 123 Lima, OH 45802-0123
419-223-8515 (phone) 419-222-8427 (fax)
Site Design By
CORPCOMM GROUP, Inc.