Protect your Ohio e-QuickPay card and PIN.
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
- Choose a PIN you can remember without having to write it down.
- Never write your PIN on your e-QuickPay card.
- Never carry anything with you that has your PIN written on it.
Protect your personal financial information.
- Be suspicious of phone or e-mail requests for financial information.
- Do not provide personal information over the phone, mail, or Internet unless you trust the source.
- The Office of Child Support, e-QuickPay Customer Service, or ACS EPPICard Processing will not contact you asking for personal information, such as your e-QuickPay accoutn number or PIN.
- Be careful about which websites you visit.
- If you complete financial transactions with your PC on the internet, only use a secure connection.
An internet address for a secure site will begin with "https":
The "closed lock" symbol in the status bar of your browser will appear; this
means the connection is secure.
Report transaction activity is not yours
- Call e-QuickPay Customer Service (at 1-800-503-1283) if you suspect fraud or if you have transactions on your Ohio e-QuickPay account that are not yours.
Site Design By